Human Resources & Compliance Programs
Human Resources & Compliance Programs Information
HR can be daunting for business leaders who have so much on their plates already. We know the issues you’re facing, and can easily help you along the way.
We can help with discipline and performance issues, leave management and ADA, wage and hour compliance, policy development, workplace investigations, recruiting, orientation processes, terminations, safety and more. Whether it’s a handbook or an entire HR process built from scratch, we’ve got you covered. We work hand-in-hand with business leaders to drive success at every stage.
HR Resources Include:
- Advising via telephone and email: review of documents in relation to personnel matters
- Research regarding personnel issues
- Recruitment processes & procedures
- Compensation: pay practices/mileage & expense reimbursements
- Wage & Hour Compliance; labor law poster review
- Exempt/non-exempt classifications
- Employee benefit compliance
- New hire forms
- Record keeping; personnel files
- Handbook updates and policy development
- Leaves of absence administration and compliance advice
- Job descriptions
- Performance management coaching
- Discipline/Complaint procedures and investigations
- Safety/Worker’s Compensation management coaching
- Monthly remote HR support: phone/email
We can create customized trainings, recruiting projects, drug & alcohol testing programs, travel policies, and more.
- HR Audits/Assessment
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Program/Policies
- Travel Policies
- Training (customized to your business)
You can trust our expertise to assist in building a healthy and agile HR infrastructure in your organization that poises your company for growth and success at every stage.
Whether it’s a handbook or an entire HR process built from scratch, we’ve got it covered.
- Web based HRIS/Payroll/Timekeeping – selection, training, and implementation
- Web based performance management – selection, training, and implementation
- Workforce Planning